Whether you’re running out the door to work or in need of a 3pm pick me up, these snacks will keep you feeling energized and healthy. They are full of protein, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates, which means they’re balanced, which also means they’ll keep your hunger in check.
These snacks will help you feel satisfied and are perfect for you if fat loss is a health goal for you. Make sure your diet has plenty of protein in it, you can contact an expert for more help with determining what is right for your body and lifestyle.
10 Healthy Snacks For Fat Loss
1. ½ cup cottage cheese + 1 apple
2. A leafy green salad topped with leftover chicken/pork/steak/fish from your fridge
3. 1 small banana + 20 almonds
4. 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain is best and add a bit of fruit, OR vanilla yogurt is ok. (1-3% MF)
5. 2 oz cheese
6. 1 slice whole grain toast + 1 TBSP natural peanut butter
7. ½ cup hummus + Raw veggies
8. 1 apple, sliced + 1 TBSP almond butter
9. ½ cup guacamole + Raw veggies
10. Power Smoothie – 4 ice cubes, blend. Add 1 scoop whey or vegan protein powder (about 20 g protein), 1 cup almond or coconut milk, 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed or hemp hearts, and ¼ cup frozen berries. *I use Kaizen brand for protein powder, it’s the cleanest protein powder on the market.
What are you eating for snacks right now?
Do they give you energy or make you feel tired?
Which snack from the list are you excited to try first?